Products >> High Speed Door >> Apex Reset Clean Room Door
Apex Reset Clean Room Door
The APEX Reset high speed door for clean rooms has been designed to offer great sealing in environments where maximum hygiene is necessary. Designed to offer tightness in the defined areas where they are installed, their design is optimized to maximize the necessary hygiene in this type of environment, and maximum tightness, working with pressure differences of up to 50 Pascals. The high-speed roll-up doors for clean rooms are not only capable of maintaining certain pressure levels for the pharmaceutical, electronics, aeronautical, etc. sectors, but also, thanks to the configurations they offer, they are capable of adapting to any type of project or need.
Installing this type of door in a clean room helps reduce air leaks, provides significant energy savings thanks to its high opening and closing speed, and prevents contamination. Its rounded design, without corners or edges, and the integration of the motor, the control box and the electrical installation inside the lateral structure, prevent the entry of any contaminating element.
For more information about features and specifications, download the catalogue or get in touch with our team of experts.
- Ideal for preventing contamination across areas and enabling energy conservation.
- Its robust design conforms to the requirements of EN 13241-1.
- The door structure (Guide, top shaft, bracket and cover) is made of MS powder coated and Aluminium(optional), for specific requirements.
- It can be Produced in SS304.It comes with a safety sensor, a safety Light curtain up to 2mt height (optional) and a bottom Safety edge.
- The door is sealed at the bottom.